"Customer satisfaction is based on years of experience. As our customer you will receive the finest quality repairs available. We treat your car as if it were our own. We take special pride in out ability to match factory finishes as the final step in our restorations. Attention is paid to paint texture, gloss, and hue. Your car can be restored to the level that meets your specific needs." - Bill Kemper Doing Porsche reconstruction since 1988.
The expert staff at our shop will meet all your restoration needs including:
- Minor Cosmetic Repair
- Full, Frame-off Restoration
- Certified TIG and MIG welding
- Expert Metal Fabrication and Rust Repair
- Show-winning Paint and Body Work
- Upholstery Installation- Steering Wheel Restoration
- Convertible Top Replacement
- Engine and Drivetrain
Panelwerks has been in business since 1990 and at the present facility since 2001. Satisfied customers are located throughout the U.S. and internationally. References are available on request.